The Victoria's Trans History Report provides an overview of the legislative, medical, and social histories of trans and gender diverse (TGD) people in Victoria.
The report explores:
- structural and legal barriers that have disadvantaged TGD people
- processes that led to legal, health and social reforms to improve the lives of transgender Victorians
- strategies that transgender people deployed – either as individuals, within organisations or as activists – to challenge discrimination and support each other
- successes and shortcomings of past reforms
- changing priorities, challenges and needs of TGD people in Victoria